Motorcycle accidents can lead to serious injury and in severe cases, even death. Because of this, hiring an experienced motorcycle attorney after suffering injuries or after your loved one has passed due to an accident, is increasingly important. We can represent you while you take the time to grieve the loss of your loved one. We understand all personal injury laws in the State of Texas and can uphold them in all legal proceedings.
Motorcycle Accident Causes
There are a variety of accident causes that almost always lead to death. Here are just some of many examples:
- Head-On Crashes: Crashes that involve head-on collisions account for the majority of motorcycle accident deaths.
- Left-Hand Turns: The most dangerous situation for someone riding a motorcycle is when cars are making left-hand turns. The turning car can strike the motorcycle when passing the car, trying to overtake it, or going straight through the intersection.
- Lane splitting: This occurs when a motorcycle drives between two lanes of slowed or stopped moving cars. This is a common cause of motorcycle deaths because of the reduced space the motorcycle can move, the close proximity of other cars or the fact that the cars can’t anticipate what they are doing.
- Fixed objects: Because a motorcyclist has no outside protection, it’s not hard to be thrown hard leading to death.
- Road hazards: Potholes, dead animals and slick pavements are all common factors in motorcycle accident deaths associated with road hazards.
Call to Schedule a Consultation With Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
At Lassiter Law Firm, our Houston, TX motorcycle accident attorneys have a proven track record of success for our clients. We pride ourselves on working diligently in order to get the victim’s families the compensation they deserve as a result of their death. We research the laws and are highly trained to know how to work with individuals in these types of cases. We know how to hold responsible parties accountable for their actions, to get you the justice you deserve in these cases. To learn more about what we can do for your case and to file a wrongful death lawsuit, call our professional team today at (713)521-0104.