Car accidents happen regularly and can be minor or more severe, leading to more serious injuries. Whenever you’re in a car accident, it’s important to hire an experience car accident lawyer that can represent you while you recover. At Lassiter Law, we will immediately begin to investigate your accident to help you recover the compensation that you deserve while you recover.
Common injuries from car accidents
Some of the most common injuries from a car accident in Houston, Texas, include:
- Head injuries: These can range from a concussion to a traumatic brain injury. They can be difficult to diagnose at first, so getting a medical evaluation after any accident is important.
- Broken bone: A broken bone is common from an accident, including a hand, wrist, foot, or even leg. You most likely will know immediately when something is broken. Do not move until medical personnel helps you.
- Back injury: This type of injury can lead to herniated discs and more serious problems that may require surgery. Be sure to document all medical visits to show progression of an injury after an accident.
- Whiplash: This occurs when your neck goes back and forth quickly, which can lead to headaches, pain, and stiffness. Some people experience symptoms for a few days or weeks, which others have pain for months or even years after their accident.
- Cuts: It’s common for a cut to occur after an accident as the result of broken glass. Never resist medical help as it documents your injury and helps our lawyers build your personal injury case.
Call to Schedule a Free Consultation With a Houston Car Accident Lawyer Today
Car accident attorneys at Lassiter Law Firm have been helping car accident victims in Texas for over twenty years. We are based in Houston, Texas and look forward to supporting clients throughout the Houston area, including Houston Metroplex, DFW Metroplex, Galveston, Corpus Christi, Austin and San Antonio, TX. If you or a loved one have experienced an injury from a car accident, we can help. Visit our web page at legalteamhouston.com or call us at (713) 521 – 0104 regarding your free initial consultation today.