Premises & Products Liability Attorneys in Houston, TX
When a building owner fails to provide a safe environment for customers or when a manufacturer sells products that harm consumers, you need a lawyer who knows how to go up against big companies and protect your rights. At the Lassiter Law Firm in Houston, Texas, our attorneys want to hear about your case.
Dangerous products and dangerous premises are usually the result of a business that puts its own interests ahead of the needs of other people. If you have been injured because of a business’s negligence, contact the Houston Personal Injury Lawyers and Attorneys at the Lassiter Law Firm.
Dangerous Premises: It costs money to keep a building safely maintain. When a business decides to save money and that decision puts others at risk, the business should be held accountable.
- Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents happen when a business ( a retail store, a restaurant, an apartment building, a hotel) allows a hazard such as a slippery or greasy floor or potholes in an unlit parking lot.
- When a ceiling falls at an industrial site or when boxes are stacked in a hazardous manner, workers and customers can be seriously hurt.
- When a company fails to follow its own security rules and someone is assaulted as a result, the business may be held responsible.
Dangerous Products: Manufacturers will often rush products to market without properly testing their safety. In some cases, they know in advance that a product is unsafe, but they decide to take chances with customer safety.
- dangerous rollover accidents.
- dangerous drugs that cause an unacceptable risk of injury to patients, we want to hear about it.
- scaffolding or a ladder fails at a work site or when a conveyor belt becomes a safety hazard, the industrial equipment manufacturer may be at fault. Talk to a products liability attorney about your rights to third-party compensation in an industrial accident.
If you have been injured by a dangerous product or by dangerous premises, the Lassiter Law Firm is here to help you. We work for our clients—and we work hard. Contact us for a free consultation.