As consumers, we expect the products we use to be safe and effective. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes, products are defective and can cause serious injuries or even death. In such cases, it is essential to seek the help of a product liability accident attorney to pursue compensation for damages caused by the defective product.
What is Product Liability Law?
Product liability law is a type of personal injury law that deals with injuries caused by defective products. A product liability claim can be filed against the manufacturer, distributor, or seller of a product that causes harm to a person.
Types of Defective Products
Defective products can be divided into three categories:
- Design defects. Products that are inherently dangerous due to their design.
- Manufacturing defects. Products that become dangerous during the manufacturing process.
- Marketing defects. Products that have inadequate warning labels or instructions for use.
Why You Need a Product Liability Accident Attorney
Product liability cases can be complex and require professional legal knowledge. A product liability accident attorney can help you with the following:
- Investigating the case. An attorney can conduct a thorough investigation of the case to determine who is responsible for the injury and what type of defect caused the injury.
- Building a case. An attorney can help you build a strong case by gathering evidence and identifying witnesses.
- Negotiating with insurance companies. An attorney can negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
- Representing you in court. If necessary, an attorney can represent you in court and fight for your rights in front of a judge and jury.
Lassiter Law Firm: Pursuing Justice for Victims of Defective Products
If you or a loved one has been injured due to a defective product, the Lassiter Law Firm can help you pursue justice and compensation. Attorney James Lassiter has over 30 years of experience in personal injury law, including product liability cases.
The legal team at Lassiter Law Firm will work tirelessly to investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a strong case for you. They will negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries and represent you in court if necessary.
The Help You Need
If you have been injured due to a defective product, it is important to seek the help of a product liability accident attorney. They can help you navigate the complex legal system and pursue justice and compensation for your injuries. The Lassiter Law Firm has the experience and knowledge necessary to help you achieve a successful outcome in your product liability case. Call them at (713) 843-7635 or the online contact form to schedule a free consultation.
The Lassiter Law Firm serves West University Place, Southside Place, Bellaire, Jacinto City, Hunters Creek Village, Galena Park, Spring Valley, Piney Point Village, Hedwig Village, Bunker Hill Village, and the surrounding Houston, Texas communities.