Substantial and compelling evidence that the driver or another defendant broke their duty of care is required to establish negligence in a vehicle accident prosecution. A breach of duty is defined as a divergence from the situation’s required degree of care. The victim (or their representative) must next demonstrate that the defendant’s breach of duty caused the Car Accident. In other words, the collision would not have happened if the defendant had not been irresponsible.
Evidence of carelessness is required in Texas to demonstrate the components of an automobile accident claim.
- A police report on the accident
- Photographs and video clips
- Witnesses’ signatures on eyewitness evidence
- Vehicle accident investigators’ expert testimony
- Collision reconstruction
- Medical documentation is required.
- Mobile phone logs
- A commercial driver’s work history
- Other papers, if necessary
In your Car Accident lawsuit, an attorney can assist you in gathering all relevant evidence to show the defendant’s fault.
Texas Car Accident Victims Are Entitled to Compensation
If you are eligible to submit a claim for damages, we will assist you in determining which categories and amounts to include in your initial demand letter to the at-fault party. Each Car Accident case is distinct, with survivors suffering a wide range of damages and losses. Seeking a substantial sum may improve your chances of receiving a fair insurance settlement. Lassiter Law Firm’s Bellaire car accident attorney may review your case and make a reasonable settlement offer.
- Currently outstanding medical duties
- Hospital bills and healthcare costs in the future
- Accessibility for the disabled, whether temporary or permanent
- Income squandered in the past and in the future
- Costs of repair or replacement
- Suffering and physical discomfort
- Emotional distress
- Anxiety from wandering thoughts
- The world’s trivial joys
If you were critically hurt or a loved one died in a Bellaire car accident, you may have a strong case. Allow no insurance company to persuade you to accept a settlement that is less than the full worth of your case. Retain a lawyer from our firm to assist you in fighting for the reparation you require to go forward in peace and confidence.